Television project clients include: Viacom, Netflix, Comedy Central, SpikeTV, HBO, FoodNetwork, MTV, A&E, Reelz Channel, PBS, Discovery Channel, ABC, History Channel…
Viacom, Spike TV, Special Programming
Production Manager, 2012-2019
- Manage live broadcasts and special events for Viacom corporate and network special programming covering international television events, including Bellator MMA live broadcasts, Comic-Con All Access in San Diego, E3 Expo in Los Angeles and star-studded game console launches for XBOX (Microsoft), as well as premier parties for new shows on Netflix and Comedy Central, and the 2019 Emmy Party for The Daily Show and Drunk History.
Production Manager, 2018
- Wyatt Cenac’s Problem Areas – Local PM in the field for multiple episodes shot in San Diego.
Food Network, Mexican Made Easy
Production Manager, 2012
- Worked with Rock Shrimp Productions to manage reality television series production in San Diego for cooking show with celebrity chef, Marcela Valladolid.
- Coordinated all production logistics among multiple departments working closely with network executives adhering to show formats and branding standards.
- Managed crews in the field.
Production Manager, 2010
- Worked with Mike Mathis Productions to manage reality television series for MTV. Managed all production logistics, including multiple field crews, budgets, schedules and locations.
- Worked with Mike Mathis Productions to manage reality television series production based in Washington about the US Coast Guard manning dangerous coastal waters.
Reelz Channel, Dailies (segments)
- Worked with DocuCinema to produce pop-science entertainment news segments, For Real? and Ultimate Fan, about new release movies with celebrity interviews for daily television show.
SHORT/LONG FORM DOCUMENTARY
- Produced, wrote and directed multiple documentary projects that aired both regionally and nationally.
- Projects, among others, included Emmy Award-winning docuseries, Purple Couch exploring real people answering real questions in spontaneous and changing environments; Emmy Award-winning documentary titled Bigger Boxes: The Battle Over Americas Superstores exploring the political, social and economic impact of big-box retail on local communities; and Emmy nominated documentary Power in Motion exploring the recovery efforts after the worst fire in California history.
Field Producer, 2004
- Monster Garage: Firetruck Brewery Episode
ABC, 10-NEWS, McGraw-Hill Broadcasting
Senior Producer/Writer/Director, 2000-2002
- Recruited at the age of 26 to head up a nationally franchised ABC morning news segment that aired 5 days a week featuring lifestyles tips on family, health and personal finance topics.
- Responsible for setting and implementing all department operations and procedures for this brand new franchise. I hired and managed all staff and created all segment content utilizing existing McGraw-Hill publishing content for cross-branding requirements. I created and managed all schedules and budgets, managed all quality control and delivery in high stress, heavy demand environment with unrelenting deadlines, all while also working in the field writing, producing and directing segments.
History Channel, The Veteran’s Project
- Produced and directed documentary series hosted by Walter Cronkite profiling veterans of WWII and the Korean War detailing their stories of triumph and tragedy during their tours of duty.