- Marketing, communications, event and multi-media production consultant for hundreds of global and non-profit organizations on thousands of projects across all business sectors
- Create and manage project budgets from $2500 to $25-million, and schedules for events and video shoots lasting days to months.
- Communicate superbly to diverse audiences using a multitude of strategies, styles and media platforms
- Hire and manage all teams, creative and logistics
- Manage and interface between clients and project teams
- Clients include: Abilify, Bristol-Meyers Squibb Co., Callaway Golf, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), DARPA Strategic Technology Office, Dell Computers, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Direct TV, Hewlett-Packard, Home Depot, Honda Motorcycles, Jeep Renegade, Kane is Able, Lap Band from Alergan, Life Medical Pharmacy, Lockheed Martin Corp., Microsoft, Mind Arrow, Multiple Sclerosis Society, National Hockey League, Old Globe Theatres, Olhausen Billiards, Petco, Pitney Bowes, Sempra Energy, Siemens US, Sycuan Casino, UCSD, USD, Watkins Hot Springs Spas, Williams-Sonoma, Inc., Byron
- Jeep, Accomplice Media, 2015
- Sycuan Casino, Loma Media, 2012, 2011
- Honda Motorcycles, Gravy Productions, 2012
- Lap Band from Alergan, 2009
- Safe Teens, Industrial Strength, 2006
- Abilify, 2005
- Domestic Violence, Industrial Strength, 2005
- DirecTV, Four Square Productions, 2004
- Watkins Hot Springs Spas, Four Sq Prod, 2004
- Dell Computers, Four Square Productions, 2003
- National Hockey League, Four Sq Prod, 2003
- Olhausen Billiards, Four Square Prod, 2003
- Old Globe Theatre, Four Square Prod, 2000
- Rincon Casino, Four Square Productions, 2000
- Life Medical Pharmacy, JM DigitalWorks, 1999
- Mind Arrow with John Ratzenburger, 1999
Director of Communications and Development, 2017
- Contracted to launch the communications and development strategies for a start-up nonprofit
- Created and managed short-term and long-term print, digital and event marketing strategies with associated ROI tracking methods, while continuously identifying additional marketing opportunities geared towards diverse audiences.
- Marketing efforts included development of website, videos, events, press releases, advertising and social media platforms with daily content, brand consistency and promotions in order to build trust and credibility for the brand, while also soliciting to achieve organizational fundraising goals.
- Served as public face of the brand at events and networking meetings throughout the community, establishing trust and identifying key partnerships.
- In just four months, I increased the organization online following by 30% and developed strategies and relationships that aimed to double year over year revenues.
- Worked on the creative teams at OneKreate and Emota production companies, and Petco communications agencies, to write, produce and direct a 7-part video How-To Groom Your Dog series, as well as produce videos on the fly from the AKC national dog show – all as marketing tools for the Petco YouTube channel.
- Worked closely with animals and trainers.
INT/EXT COMMUNICATIONS, VIDEO PROJECTS
- Worked for 10 consecutive years producing domestic and international marketing and communications projects in multiple business sectors for clients including Computer Sciences Corporation (technology), Department of Homeland Security (government), Sycuan Casino (retail), and Mountain West Conference (sports).
- Worked in 17 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Managed multiple crews in the field simultaneously with back-to-back locations, extreme deadlines
- Worked on the creative team with the ad agency for National Association of Realtors to create a backyard makeover web series to promote their HouseLogic.com homeowner information website.
- Project incorporated video, web, local media and social media in an online contest where the winner got a 20K backyard makeover in 7-days that we produced into a web series.
- Managed crews and logistics in construction environment.
HOW-TO VIDEO/WEB SERIES
- Worked with DocuCinema to produce this marketing communications project branding Home Depot in How-To video series covering multiple trades – painting, landscaping, tiling.