>Expertise in leading creative projects globally from concept to completion, including high-profile marketing and communications projects, live/experiential events, and television/video production for documentary, scripted and non-scripted series, live broadcast and entertainment news.
>Highly adaptive consultant in agency, production, and corporate environments for domestic and global businesses across multiple industries, including science, tech, healthcare, government, consumer, sports, lifestyles and non-profit.
>Roles include being responsible for assessing project needs, developing proposals, prioritizing strategic approach from project planning to execution, hiring and managing all teams and vendors while leading all project logistics and adhering to and managing client expectations through delivery.
>Employ strong writing and analytical thinking in creating influential content and copy (motion graphics, animations, PR, press, scriptwriting, video/talent directing, interviewing on and off camera, research, presentations, social media, etc.).
>Routinely create and manage short and long-term schedules and budgets ranging from $2500 to $25-million.
>Reputation as powerful negotiator and for providing vigilant oversight in achieving optimum, measurable results based on client objectives.
>Traveled clients, gear and teams flawlessly throughout 17 countries in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia, which included sourcing local vendors and resources, extreme pressure and deadlines
>Led PBS documentary teams in winning Emmy Awards in 2004 and 2007; Produced/Wrote/Directed Emmy Nominated documentary in 2004; Won two Telly Awards for outstanding achievement documentary in 2001 and 2003.
>Live event projects include corporate theatre, tradeshows, experiential, concert, awards ceremonies, live broadcast television, live sports broadcasts, TV show premiers, and TV network celebrations – Airbnb, JetBlue Airline, UCSD, ResMed, TSIA, NCR, Netflix, Comedy Central…
>Marketing/Communications project clients include Children’s Nature Retreat, Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), DARPA, Deepak Chopra, Dell Computers, DHS, Direct TV, Hewlett-Packard, Home Depot, Honda, Jeep, Lockheed Martin Corp., Microsoft, Multiple Sclerosis Society, Petco, Pitney Bowes, ResMed, Roadrunner Sports, Sempra Energy, Siemens, Sycuan Casino, USD, Williams-Sonoma, Inc…
>Television project clients include: Viacom, Netflix, Comedy Central, SpikeTV, HBO, FoodNetwork, MTV, A&E, Reelz Channel, PBS, Discovery Channel, ABC, History Channel…
- AccessParks, CG Creative, 2020
- Jeep, Accomplice Media, 2015
- Sycuan Casino, Loma Media, 2012, 2011
- Honda Motorcycles, Gravy Productions, 2012
- Lap Band from Alergan, 2009
- Safe Teens, Industrial Strength, 2006
- Abilify, 2005
- Domestic Violence, Industrial Strength, 2005
- DirecTV, Four Square Productions, 2004
- Watkins Hot Springs Spas, Four Sq Prod, 2004
- Dell Computers, Four Square Productions, 2003
- National Hockey League, Four Sq Prod, 2003
- Olhausen Billiards, Four Square Prod, 2003
- Old Globe Theatre, Four Square Prod, 2000
- Rincon Casino, Four Square Productions, 2000
- Life Medical Pharmacy, JM DigitalWorks, 1999
- Mind Arrow with John Ratzenburger, 1999
Director of Communications and Development, 2017
- Contracted to launch the communications and development strategies for a start-up nonprofit
- Created and managed short-term and long-term print, digital and event marketing strategies with associated ROI tracking methods, while continuously identifying additional marketing opportunities geared towards diverse audiences.
- Marketing efforts included development of website, videos, events, press releases, advertising and social media platforms with daily content, brand consistency and promotions in order to build trust and credibility for the brand, while also soliciting to achieve organizational fundraising goals.
- Served as public face of the brand at events and networking meetings throughout the community, establishing trust and identifying key partnerships.
- In just four months, I increased the organization online following by 30% and developed strategies and relationships that aimed to double year over year revenues.
- Worked on the creative teams at OneKreate and Emota production companies, and Petco communications agencies, to write, produce and direct a 7-part video How-To Groom Your Dog series, as well as produce videos on the fly from the AKC national dog show – all as marketing tools for the Petco YouTube channel.
- Worked closely with animals and trainers.
INT/EXT COMMUNICATIONS, VIDEO PROJECTS
- Worked for 10 consecutive years producing domestic and international marketing and communications projects in multiple business sectors for clients including Computer Sciences Corporation (technology), Department of Homeland Security (government), Sycuan Casino (retail), and Mountain West Conference (sports).
- Worked in 17 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
- Managed multiple crews in the field simultaneously with back-to-back locations, extreme deadlines
- Worked on the creative team with the ad agency for National Association of Realtors to create a backyard makeover web series to promote their HouseLogic.com homeowner information website.
- Project incorporated video, web, local media and social media in an online contest where the winner got a 20K backyard makeover in 7-days that we produced into a web series.
- Managed crews and logistics in construction environment.
HOW-TO VIDEO/WEB SERIES
- Worked with DocuCinema to produce this marketing communications project branding Home Depot in How-To video series covering multiple trades – painting, landscaping, tiling.