Live event projects include corporate theatre, tradeshows, experiential, concert, awards ceremonies, live broadcast television, live sports broadcasts, TV show premiers, and TV network celebrations – Airbnb, JetBlue Airline, UCSD, ResMed, TSIA, NCR, Netflix, Comedy Central…
Viacom, Special Events
Production Manager, 2012-2019
- Manage live broadcasts and special events for Viacom corporate and network special programming covering international television events, including Bellator MMA, Comic-Con All Access in San Diego, E3 Expo in Los Angeles and star-studded game console launches for XBOX (Microsoft), as well as premier parties for new shows on Netflix and Comedy Central, and the 2019 Emmy Party for The Daily Show and Drunk History.
Airbnb Open 2016 – Experiential Event
- Transformed a shoe store in Los Angeles into a world of guest experiences inspired by Airbnb Trips to Seoul (photography experience), Paris (Parisian bakery experience), Miami (graffiti art experience), and San Francisco (virtual reality medication and campfire sing-a-long experience)
- Overall event had tens of thousands of attendees from over 100 countries and included celebrity speakers, awards gala hosted by James Corden, and concert headlining Maroon 5, $25mil budget
- Corporate annual sales meetings at Long Beach Convention Center, including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live performances.
- Corporate annual sales meetings in Las Vegas Aria Resort, including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live performances.
The Green Build: San Diego Intl. Airport
Event Manager, 2013
- Gala dinner presentation event to celebrate largest improvement project in San Diego International Airport history.
- Event included invite-only table seating for audience of 700, multi-location projection, numerous mounted LED displays, main stage, lighting and music entertainment.
The Vagina Monologues
Communications Manager, 2012
- Fundraising theatre event with all-star local celebrity cast for Leap to Success, a non-profit organization that helps women rebuild their self-esteem and their lives after drug addiction, abuse and homelessness.
- Responsible for multi-level communications support involving sponsorship appeals, an on-site banner campaign and digital media production.
- Corporate annual sales meetings including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live band performances.
- Transformed USCD Rimac Arena into a mesmerizing display of floor to ceiling projection, 5-camera IMAG, five performance stages and seamless 360-degree imagery.
- The multi-day public event included an outdoor stage with an LED wall for daytime 3-camera IMAG of local celebrity host and presentations, with a grand finale surprise performance by pop-stars, Far East Movement.
Pizza Hut, Inc., NCR, & Teradata Corp.
Assistant Producer, 2002
- Worked with Mutli Image Productions on corporate annual sales meetings including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live band performances.