Viacom, Spike TV, Special Events
Production Manager, 2012-2017
- Manage live broadcasts and special events for Viacom corporate and network special programming covering international television events, including Bellator MMA, Comic-Con All Access in San Diego, E3 Expo in Los Angeles and star-studded game console launches for XBOX (Microsoft), as well as large-scale executive conferences.
- Transformed a shoe store in Los Angeles into a world of guest experiences inspired by Airbnb Trips to Seoul (photography experience), Paris (Parisian bakery experience), Miami (graffiti art experience), and San Francisco (virtual reality medication and campfire sing-a-long experience)
- Overall event had tens of thousands of attendees from over 100 countries and included celebrity speakers, awards gala hosted by James Corden, and concert headlining Maroon 5, $25mil budget
- Corporate annual sales meetings at Long Beach Convention Center, including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live performances.
- Corporate annual sales meetings in Las Vegas Aria Resort, including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live performances.
The Green Build: San Diego Intl. Airport
Event Manager, 2013
- Gala dinner presentation event to celebrate largest improvement project in San Diego International Airport history.
- Event included invite-only table seating for audience of 700, multi-location projection, numerous mounted LED displays, main stage, lighting and music entertainment.
The Vagina Monologues
Communications Manager, 2012
- Fundraising theatre event with all-star local celebrity cast for Leap to Success, a non-profit organization that helps women rebuild their self-esteem and their lives after drug addiction, abuse and homelessness.
- Responsible for multi-level communications support involving sponsorship appeals, an on-site banner campaign and digital media production.
- Corporate annual sales meetings including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live band performances.
- Transformed USCD Rimac Arena into a mesmerizing display of floor to ceiling projection, 5-camera IMAG, five performance stages and seamless 360-degree imagery.
- The multi-day public event included an outdoor stage with an LED wall for daytime 3-camera IMAG of local celebrity host and presentations, with a grand finale surprise performance by pop-stars, Far East Movement.
Assistant Producer, 2002
- Worked with Mutli Image Productions on corporate annual sales meetings including general sessions, breakouts, awards ceremonies, video content, presentation content and live band performances.